Friday, April 19, 2013

The last weekend

It's the final countdown. 5 days!

I probably should have watched less Hart of Dixie this past week and prepared my talk instead. In true Leann Allred fashion, I waited until the last minute to finish it. But you better believe it'll wake up the sacrament nappers. I think...

My baby sister is getting baptized today. I'm so proud of her decision and can't wait to watch her come up out of the water as a member of the church. I'll be giving the talk on the Holy Ghost, and not gunna lie... I'm slightly scared. This is the first time I have ever had to speak on a gospel topic in front of people. Good practice for the next 18 months haha. 

My Mom's parents are coming into town today. They are amazing. They're from Arizona and without fail, they have been to every graduation, baptism and wedding in our family. I'm so happy to have them in my life and appreciate all they have done to help our family. I even get to do a temple session with them while they are here. 

Since my Mom is moving to Nevada when she gets married next week, I not only have to pack my mission stuff, but my entire life. My high school box, first pointe shoes, tea set, the whole shebang. Now to find a place to put it all... 

I'm so tired of packing... 


// Hermana Allred


No comments: