Monday, April 28, 2014

sweating in the jungle. ew

1&2-- I just realized you couldn´t see batman in that picture. These ones are better.

Dearest people in my life. This week was a good one. We had 0 for all of our numbers this week. EVERY number haha. But, as I learned in my first transfer, as long as we are helping the other hermanas, it doesn´t matter what our numbers are. 

Quillabamba (key-uh-bomb-uh) was as hot as ever. I got to work with Hna. Ugarte, Irvine, and Rasmussen. It was so nice to speak english for a little bit. (i´m the only gringo in the house. 5 latinas) I love those girls so much, and I learned so much from them. The mission is hard, especially the first couple transfers, and I´m glad I got to be there to help. 

We also get to go to the doctor a lot for a girl that has bronchitis or soemthing. They still dont´know what it is, so we´ll be going more this week. We know that hospital way too well. 

I´ve been studying the bible like a mad woman lately. I started in Ephesians last  sunday, and I read all the way to the end of revelations. I skipped around a lot because it doesn´t really matter what order you read it in. I found so many scriptures for the work of salvation. Motivation for less actives, missionaries, families that have problems. I am learning a lot about how to respect people God has called. I have been having a really hard time with that, but God continues to teach me more every day. I love him for that. 

I love my mission, and I´m sorry I don´t tell you guys more stories. I feel like so much happens, and pday is always so rushed. SORRY. 

I´ll try to write a better email next week.


Love, Hermana Allred

1-- Hna Ugarte and I
2-- my lovely companion. I love her so much. 
3-- Hna. Irvine working out with a batman figurine as motivation.





1-- Hermana Rasmussen and I (the new one, not my MTC companion) they look alike, no?
2-- all the hermanas in Quillabamba branch
3-- my sweet companion and hna. Rasmussen
4-- the terminal in Quillabamba. this is how we roll on back to Cusco






1-- My sweetheart batman OBSESSED Hna. Irvine. We are in the same group (we both go home in October)
2-- Birthday dinner with Sister Morales at CHILI´S!!!
3-- Playin skip bo with my comp. We got stuck with 4 1´s for a good 10 mintues. Have I mentioned that I love her SO much?
4-- leftover NY steak and potatoes and skip bo. First steak in a year. I LOVE CUSCO






1-- Addict
2-- Del Rio and a bunch of other hermanas came to go to Machu Picchu, and Del Rio was telling one of her classic stories to everyone haha. I missed her lil mexican face. 
3-- Hna. Quezada´s cinderella shoes. haha. 







No comments: