Monday, August 18, 2014

Lunes de lentejitas

I LOVE MY MISSION. Can I just make that clear? I love it. These last 3 weeks have been some of my favorites. There are a million factors that could make me hate this place... but the thing is, I don´t even pay attention to them anymore. I am so blessed to be here. The fact that this ward needs so much help just shows how much president trusts me to be here. We have a LOT of work to do, and a lot of leaders to (conseguir... translate it), and I feel like these last 2 months of my mission are going to be the busiest.
Nilda and Paul are some of my favorite people. She accepted to be baptized in the first lesson. Her husband has been preparing her this whole time, and we just need to finish up teaching and clear up a few doubts she has. She´s ready. I love them. 

I realized this week that (once again) I love kids. They are the funniest things. They are so sweet and innocent. I want a whole house full of them. Also, I want to teach primary forever. They are the cutest little spuds. Some of them... not so much... but I´ve gotten some of the best ones in my class. 

It´s getting closer to the end... it´s unreal. I never thought it would end, but it is. I am happy, and sad, and tired, and just... every emotion you can feel all wrapped into one. I feel so excited about the future. As long as I keep giving it my all, God will help me when I get home. For those of you that don´t know already, I get home on October 22nd. My homecoming talk will be in 2 different wards. one in ORem, and one in Pleasant Grove. I´m not sure on the dates, but they´ll be a couple weeks after I get home. 


I LOVE You all. thank you for constantly supporting me. 

1-- the lights went out. so I put a candle in a jar and took pics... cuz I never take pictures anymore haha.
2-- pen cup
3-- desk
4-- There´s a member in our ward whose daughter lives in Salt Lake. She just came to visit, and we got to go over to their house a couple times and teach their kids in primary. Primary is so much funnier in English. The kid kept making comments like "I have 2 lizards, and I collect bones." so funny. We talked about pokemon for ALL of sharing time. I want a kid like him. I promised them we´d go fishing when I get home.
5-- Hna. Llacsa´s frog watch. all the kids love it. I think it´s ridiculous, but she rocks it haha. 






1-- I played on Paint while we waited for some members to come do family history with them
2-- We got a floor FINALLY (no more cement). I spent all of dinner last night practicing fish flops (a dance thing). I MISS DANCE SO MUCH. 


No comments: