Monday, August 4, 2014

baby it's cold outside

It has been one of my favorite weeks. I love my new companion so much. I am so blessed to be ending with someone who works really hard and enjoys being on a mission. I haven´t had that in a while. We are getting so much done, and I can´t even remember a lot of stories, so pictures will have to do for this week.
Our bishop is moving, so we are going to be bishopless for a little bit... good thing his counselor is incredible.

After our primary lesson this week, Denise (the little girl who got baptized a few weeks ago) came up and hugged me around the waist and said "you are my favorite teacher. you can never leave." My heart melted a little bit. I love this ward. I hope president doesn´t think it´s funny to transfer me my last transfer. I would hate that... but whatever he decides, i´ll do. 

I am happier than I have been in a long time. My companion is my best friend and I am SO lucky to be with her. I love being a missionary and feeling exhausted at the end of every day. I still have many faults that I´m trying to work out, but I know God is watching out for me and will help me along the way. 

My mission has changed me. I´m never going back to where I was. 


Love, HErmana Allred

1-- my panai tire sandals
2-- cruisin in a tricycle
3-- saying goodbye to hna. Purse. she´s off to Abancay. I miss her and her. I don´t laugh quite as much now, but I´m still incredibly happy.
4-- Trio for a day. tricycle ride.





1-- giant flute
2-- marilia and I in her sweet local (I don´t know how to translate that.) We ended up getting roped into washing beer bottles as service. it started out as chairs, but somehow ended up as washing beer haha. oops.



No comments: