Monday, September 15, 2014

gremlin

It´s been a fun week. Lots of rainy days and laughs with the best companion in the world. I´m applying to college right now, so I don´t have a lot of time to write. So hopefully the pictures make up for it.

I really have been getting a lot closer to the savior this week. Prayers and priesthood blessings have played a huge part. I am still so happy to be here. Letters from sisters are the best kind of letters... I love you guys. 

Have an incredible week :) the whole lot of ya. 

love, HErmana Allred

1-- The pensionista of Los Incas, her daughter and lil miss Hansen
2-- saying goodbye to Hna. Hunter. miss that girl. the house is so different without her.
3-- I got all depressed and cut and dyed my hair. jk. I would never do that.
4-- I´m not really crying. don´t worry.





1-- hna. hunter left all her 4th of July stuff here so I put it all on. MURICA
2-- we taught lessons by candlelight because the power went out. it went surprisingly well. 
3-- eating ice cream while there´s snow on the ground. it´s whatever.
4-- Matty. I LOVE HIM. he´s the 1st counselor´s son. we ran into him at a less active´s barber shop. 






1-- this neighborhood was voted number one for percentage of drunks.... 80%. but the sky was beautiful. and no one mamed me. 
2-- classy straight razor hair cut
3-- drawing a dino on a member´s house with a chalk rock
4-- spiderman and batman motos





No comments: