Monday, September 29, 2014

One wonder down, 6 to go

1-- I didn`t know what to do with my arms. 
2-- ´Murica. thanks Elder Bentson for providing the flag
3-- our whole group


Oh darling family and friends. I do believe I live in the greatest mission in the world. I HAVE MACHU PICCHU IN MY MISSION! and they let us go there before we go home. It was hands down the most amazing thing I`ve ever seen. Obviously... it`s a wonder of the world. pictures don`t do it justice, and words can`t describe it. I`m so exhausted and can`t remember what even happened this week, but just know I`m working harder than ever and I`m trying to make every last second count.

I`ve learned so much this week. First, God loves me so much. Dieter F. Uchdorf is an inspired man of God, and when I watched the Women`s conference on a little computer screen in the Stake Presidency`s office, I cried. I felt God`s love for me. UNCONDITIONAL love that just keeps coming no matter how often I close him off. 

And that is why I am here. I feel the love God has for every person I teach the minute I walk into their homes. Even the ones that treat us like trash. I see them for what they could be, not what they are in that moment. 

I feel the importance of temples more than ever this week. Luckily I will get to go to lots of temples very soon. I cannot wait. This past year and a half has turned me into more of the person God wants me to be. Nothing and NO ONE will ever make me doubt my testimony. 

I know for certain that God lives. Jesus lives. Joseph Smith was the means of bringing Christ`s church back to this earth. The priesthood is REAL and it changes everything. Without it, we have nothing.

I am so grateful for every moment of my mission. For every one of you. For my dear mission president. 

Thank you thank you thank you

Hermana Allred





1-- Hna. Wahlen and I escaped from the group to meditate for a minute. Not joking.
2-- sorry so many pictures are of the back of my head. I like the view better than my face. 
3-- there`s a rock that supposedly has "special energies". bull. I felt nothing. 




1-- Hna. Wahlen is a dancer too. We get each other.
2-- we had to sneak to a quiet part of the mountain to take this picture. apparently jumping isn`t allowed at Machu Picchu. oops.
3-- and another
4-- we are the 2 best friends that anyone could meet. 





1-- The sisters of our group. AKA the best group to ever go to MAchu Picchu
2-- STank facin it when my Zone Leader tries to ruin my pictures.
3-- lazy llama on the lawn




2-- We were trying to make a video of me in my obnoxious accent that comes from various different accents, but it was accidentally a picture. One day you`ll see the video.
3-- ridin` the train
4-- in the lil pueblo of Machu Picchu. A 20 minute bus ride away from the ruins




No comments: